It is important that your Toastmasters club is promoted to the public, to publicise achievements and drive membership – that is the role of the VPPR.
It is a role that is pivotal to the success of the club membership initiatives and club growth.
The Club Leadership Handbook describes the role of the VPPR
The VPPR has responsibility for every activity that can be considered promotional.
- Protect and publicize the Toastmasters International brand
- Maintain a club website
- Join a Toastmasters-moderated social networking website
- Produce and distribute a club newsletter, preferably via email
- Promote club membership initiatives
- Announce upcoming events and programs at Club meetings.