Toastmasters Club Quality Audit
The 36 Service Standards a Club needs to meet in order to conduct Quality Meetings and to fulfill it’s mission
(Based on the Toastmasters Moments of Truth module)
||Fellowship and Variety
- Are guests greeted warmly and introduced to Officers and members?
- Is the guest book displayed and are name tags provided for visitors?
- Is the room set up with agendas and ballots distributed and lectern, gavel, timer and banner in place?
- Is the meeting venue conveniently located, accessible and user friendly?
- Are guests encouraged to participate and comment at the end of the meeting?
- Are guests invited to join on their first visit?
- Do members greet guests and make them feel welcome?
- Are enjoyable and educational programs planned with exciting themes?
- Does the Club enjoy regularly scheduled social events?
- Are club members encouraged to attend Area and District events?
- Are inter-club events encouraged including joint meetings and forums?
- Is a Club newsletter/bulletin issued on a regular basis and presented in a lively format?
- Does the Club actively work to maintain a minimum of 20 or more members?
- Are members retained, indicating individual members are satisfied and involved with the club?
- Is the Club actively promoted in the community or within the organisation?
- Are varied and exciting programs planned to stimulate growth and club development?
- Are sponsors of new members recognised?
- Does the Club organise regular membership building programs?
|New Member Orientation
- Are new members given a formal induction and presented with a pin, manual, etc.?
- Are new members assigned a coach/mentor for one-on-one assistance?
- Are new members briefed on how the educational program helps develop speaking and leadership skills?
- Is there a survey of each new member’s learning needs?
- Are new members assigned a speaking role as soon as possible?
- Are new members encouraged on an ongoing basis to participate regularly?
- Is the agenda published for 2 meetings in advance and sent to all members?
- Are members ready and prepared to carry out their program assignments?
- Are all speeches manual speeches from the Basic and Advanced C & L manuals?
- Are creative table-topics and exciting theme programs featured?
- Are the evaluations positive and helpful and based upon project objectives and the speaker’s learning needs?
- Do the meetings Start, Keep and End on Time?
- Are all educational award applications sent immediately to World Headquarters?
- Is a Member Progress Chart posted and displayed at every meeting?
- Does the Club formally recognise member educational achievements?
- Does the Club acknowledge and utilise past and present Club and District leaders?
- Are member and Club achievements publicised?
- Is the Distinguished Club Plan used for both planning and recognition?