View a collection of news articles and other media releases relating to District 70 Toastmasters and it’s clubs. You may even get a few ideas of your own.
Use this links below to find local media contacts to send press releases and ‘What’s on” notifications.
- 101 Public Relations Pointers for Toastmasters
- Benefits of Toastmasters
- D70 Cuckoo Program Full
- LGET Programs & Incentives
- Meeting on TV (2009 Semi-Annual Conference Handout)
- Newsletters: Six Steps to Club Newsletter Success
- How To: Finding a Voice for Your Club Newsletter (2009 Semi-Annual Conference Handout)
- Official Toastmasters Club Stationery – Look on the Brand Portal for stationery templates including business cards (can be used as club name tags), letterhead, powerpoint presentation template, guidelines, logo and logo trademark.
- Taking Care of Guests (2009 Semi Annual Conference Handout)
- The Power of Publicity (2009 Semi Annual Conference Handout)
- VPPR- When you promote it they will come (2009 Semi Annual Conference Handout)
- What Works for Us (2009 Semi Annual Conference Handout)
District 70 has sourced templates for a variety of promotional needs.
Our template collection include:
• Flyers (single page)
• 3 Fold Brochures
Submit and share your template with others by emailing your template to District 70’s Public Relations Officer.
District 70 Brochures and Bookmarks:
These are available from the District’s Public Relations Officer free of charge to clubs that are undertaking worthwhile public relations campaigns (i.e stalls, business network meeting, reception areas, stands at community centers, libraries, local council etc). Please contact Click here to send an email and provide an outline of your public relations activity. Otherwise you may also purchase bundles of PR Material from Toastmasters International via Toastmasters Supplies Australia.