- The District Leadership Handbook is a great resource for all District Leaders. From Head Tables to protocol for introducing dignitaries, this is a great place to look
- The Toastmasters International Vision, Mission & Values as well as the District Mission
- The Mission of the District
District Officer Information 2015/2016
- Letter from Nominating Committee Chairman Joan Rinaldi DTM
- 2015/2016 Nomination Form
- Officer Agreement & Release Form
- Officer Qualifications and Responsibilities
- The Protocol for Head tables at Toastmasters Functions
- Guidelines relating to the display of the Australian flag at Toastmasters meetings.
Public Liability Insurance Certificate of Currency
- District Administrative Bylaws – Standard document. For variations applicable to District 70, see Section A of next item.
- District 70 Procedures and Operations Manual
- Club voting delegates (President or Vice-President Education) who cannot attend a District Conference, can use this Proxy Form to enable another Club member to carry their vote at a District Council meeting.
- The elected positions on the District Executive Committee are District Director, Program Quality Director, Club Growth Director and the 10 Division Governors. See Information on all District Officer Roles. Nominations for office must be made by 31 March each year using the District Nomination Form. To be nominated or elected a person must be a member in good standing, meet the qualifications of the office, must consent to being nominated and must sign an Officer Agreement and Release Statement.
- After a successful election, submit your District Officer details for the District 70 Officer Information Directory or print the PDF Form out and send it to the Directory Officer.
- Email Guide to setting up and using your District email.
- District 70 Document Standard.
District 70 Expense Claims
- How & What to Claim as Area Director
- How & What to Claim as Division Director
- Use this CLAIM FORM to complete a claim for payment by either cheque or direct deposit into your bank account. On completion it still must be printed, signed and sent to the Portfolio Officer (DD, PQD, CGD or PRM). Alternatively use this PDF claim form to print and post.
- For travel expenses, you can use the D70 Travel Form. Alternatively, you can download and print this pdf version.Most of the popular TI forms and administrative documents can be downloaded in PDF form to your computer ready for printing. You can obtain these directly by browsing the members section of the TI website. If you know what you are looking for, use the Search facility on the site.In particular, the full scripts, slides and handouts for all Club Officer Training and District Officer Training modules are available.