At our Annual Conference, there will be an Author's Corner on Saturday 19 May.
Here are some of the Toastmaster Authors that will be in attendance with books to show and sell:
Mark is three times NSW Public Speaking champion and has represented Australia at the World Championship of Public Speaking finals held in Canada.
Mark has recently developed an online course ‘Speak like a leader’ through Highbrow and is published author of ‘Zing! Speak like a Leader’.
Mark’s mission is to help people speak with confidence and sincerity – for further information visit www.speak2peak.com
Zing! Speak like a Leader
Are you leading and inspiring others?
Are you highly respected for your ability to influence?
Are you magnetising audiences as a charismatic speaker?
If you want to get to YES, Zing! will show you how.
Jam-packed with inspirational stories and easy-to-apply strategies this practical guide will help you to:
- Build confidence and self-belief
- Plan, construct and deliver powerful messages
- Connect deeply to win audience's hearts and minds
- Think, act and speak like a leader
· Executive Officer of TODAY! Seminars and the Professional Speakers Group
· 3rd place, Semi-final 2012 Toastmasters International World Championship of Speaking
President Southern Highlands Toastmasters, and a member Canberra Advanced Toastmasters