Please join us for the District 70 Annual Conference at Bankstown Sports Club 18-20 May, 2018. There will be fantastic educationals, the District International Speech Contest, the District Evaluation Contest, Council Meeting, Gala Dinner and more…..
You can’t afford to miss this great opportunity.
Our six Divisions have their dates set for their Humorous Speech and Table Topic Contests.
Saturday 16 September - Southern Division
Sunday 17 September - Lachlan Division
Thursday 21 September - Bradfield Division
Thursday 12 October - Central Division
Saturday 14 October - Monaro Division
Sunday 15 October - Phillip Division
Details about times and venues will be available a little closer to the time.
We are Suddenly 60, on the 5th August 2017 Wollongong Toastmasters will be celebrating our 60th Anniversary. Please join us and help us to celebrate 60 years of Toastmasters in Australia.
We are extending this invitation to all Toastmasters, past and present, and their guests in Australia and around the world to come along and be a part of this great milestone.
Would you like to:
– Improve speaking skills and
– Boost confidence levels?
The Scots Toastmasters Club is running an 8 week Speechcraft Course:
– from 21st July 2017
– on Fridays
– 10am - 12.15pm
– Develop speaking and presentation confidence
– Boost Personal Growth to take on new projects
– Enhance Leadership Skills
If you’re interested, contact us to find out more info:
Organiser: A Galbut 0412 369 145
At this comprehensive workshop Past Region Advisor Philip Bendeich DTM and friends show you the many facets of contest judging. As a long-term Toastmaster, Philip has experienced contests from both sides of the judging sheet, winning the District 70 Table Topics contest in November 2012, placing twice in the District Evaluation contest and judging the International Speech Contest from Club to the World Championship Final.
The Speakers Forum provides you with the opportunity to present a longer speech with Powerpoint slides that cannot be accommodated in a regular Club meeting. You will get feed back from experienced members in a large venue at Bankstown Sports Club.
Practice your Contest speech or work presentations in front of a larger group. Sign up at 8.45am.
Bookings are essential at Click here to send an email
Katherine Burchmore Mob: 0422 766 895
We have designed a workshop for Toastmasters to help you go from beginner to brilliant in using sound and video as a presenter!
In just 7 hours, you will learn how to:
- Use microphones for presentations (including special effects!)
- Set up and use a sound system (be empowered as a presenter!)
- Present on camera
- Set up a shot and start filming
- Use video to promote your Toastmasters Club
- Film high quality videos using existing phones and tablets
- Live stream video on social media
- Plan, shoot and edit your videos
- Teach back what you learn to your club!
Perfect for you if you want to:
- Help your club members film their speeches to support their ongoing learning
- Use microphones effectively as a presenter
- Create promotional videos for your club
- Use video in your business or life
- Learn how to use sound and video effectively, even if you’re not sure what you’ll do with that information just yet…
2 lucky clubs will win a sound system and an iPad filming studio.
Organiser: Christine Deutsch 0417 477 492
This workshop is delivered by Trainers by Design Toastmasters Club, the specialty club that helps you become a trainer/facilitator.