We have designed a workshop for Toastmasters to help you go from beginner to brilliant in using sound and video as a presenter!
In just 7 hours, you will learn how to:
- Use microphones for presentations (including special effects!)
- Set up and use a sound system (be empowered as a presenter!)
- Present on camera
- Set up a shot and start filming
- Use video to promote your Toastmasters Club
- Film high quality videos using existing phones and tablets
- Live stream video on social media
- Plan, shoot and edit your videos
- Teach back what you learn to your club!
Perfect for you if you want to:
- Help your club members film their speeches to support their ongoing learning
- Use microphones effectively as a presenter
- Create promotional videos for your club
- Use video in your business or life
- Learn how to use sound and video effectively, even if you’re not sure what you’ll do with that information just yet…
2 lucky clubs will win a sound system and an iPad filming studio.
Organiser: Christine Deutsch 0417 477 492
This workshop is delivered by Trainers by Design Toastmasters Club, the specialty club that helps you become a trainer/facilitator.