2017-2018 District PR Awards
There are 3 categories:
1. Promote Toastmasters in the best light (incorporate Toastmasters branded-materials into club meeting and promotion materials) - a club that wants to participate must send in a meeting photo of club members showing their excitement for the Toastmasters brand (such as wearing Toastmasters branded items, participating in a club meeting) for meetings in February, March and April 2018 [three photos in total]).
2. Toastmasters ‘Let the World Know” - maintain media channels of communication and update them regularly:
A. Most newsworthy article about a club experience, transformation and an overview on Toastmasters International organization - a club submits the media piece (newspaper, radio, television, and/ or social media) to participate. What were the results? Were there enquiries?
B. Club social media presence (Facebook/ MeetuUp/ Twitter/ online presence) to promote their club and attract new members. Most “likes” gained on your Club Facebook page between 1 January 2018 and 31 March 2018. (Facebook has analytics to view graphs of likes gained during a specific time period) – a club submits a report screenshot to participate.
C. Newsletter or events which organise for their PR initiative.
i. For Newsletter entry, a club must submit 3 newsletters in consecutive months in the 2017/2018 period.
ii. For an event – a club must submit a photo and a write up – details of events, how event was effective and what the club learnt from that experience.
3. Share and Enhance the Toastmasters Club Experience – the club with the best member growth and retention rate. This will be announced at the 2018 Annual Conference.
**You must put in an entry (email it to District 70 PRM) to be considered in the running for this award.
The PR Reward:
1. Free attendance to District 70 Conference and a ‘PR’ presentation of 3mins by the club member
(Categories 1 and 2).
2. Toastmasters Supplies (Australia) voucher $150 for club (Category 3).
Deadline for submission: 1st May 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org