President Elect Training Sessions (PETS)
Presented by Mark Hunter DTM
President Elect Training Sessions (PETS) are a six-hour program designed by leaders in District 69 to complement club officer training. It provides additional education in a range of leadership skills to illustrate that anyone can take a leadership role in their club.
You will learn:
- The impact of understanding individual & organisational purpose
- Self-awareness as a leader
- Differences between masculine & feminine communication styles
- How to effectively lead introverts & extroverts
- Being assertive, not aggressive in your leadership
Mark Hunter DTM, 2009 World Champion of Public Speaking, is a very popular presenter, and gave a modified version of this workshop at the last International Convention.
Book now! Sessions run from 9am - 4pm. There is NO CHARGE for these events.
Saturday 17th March in Canberra at Ainslie Football Club
Sunday 18th March in Sydney at Bankstown Sports Club