PROFESSIONAL SPEAKERS TOASTMASTERS CLUB SPEECHCRAFT COURSE
Club York, 99 York Street, Sydney (Venue details click here)
Commences WEDNESday 15 AUGUST, 6.30 - 9.15pm
NEED A CAREER BOOST?
Your career success often depends on how well you can express yourself. If you want to improve your performance in business meetings, presentations, job interviews, conversations, sales and problem-solving situations a Toastmaster International speechcraft course can help you.
During the workshop you will prepare and present short talks and practise impromptu speaking in a relaxed, enjoyable atmosphere, by the end of the course you will be able to communicate with confidence and poise at work and at home.
Give your career a boost. Reserve your place at the next speech craft course conducted by Professional Speakers Toastmaster Club Sydney NSW 2000.
The speechcraft course is prepared and designed by professionals for professionals like you. Based in the heart of the CBD, our club gathers experience of our members who are across many industries and vocations. You will get the support and guidance from our experienced members who started their speaking self-confidence journey exactly like you.
Our next course is scheduled for 15th August 2018 to 26th September 2018 and will run over 7 consecutive weeknights from 6:20 PM (for a 6:30 PM start) to 9:15 PM.
Objectives of speechcraft course are
- Develop and enhance public speaking and presentation skills
- Develop and practice the techniques of impromptu speaking
- Organise and deliver a prepared speech with no signs of nerves
- Develop poise, confidence and leadership
You will gain the following from speechcraft course
- Organise, prepare and deliver an effective speech
- Construct and supply an answer to an impromptu question
- Gain audience attention with an effective opening, body and conclusion
- Introduce a speaker in a professional manner
- Effectively project your voice, use gestures, and body language
- Keep those butterflies flying in formation by controlling nerves
Speechcraft is specifically designed for people who want to improve their communication skills and self-confidence. Whether it is for the formal business environment, or purely as a personal goal, participants will gain important skills in preparing and delivering presentations with self-confidence and style.
Venue: Club York, Level 2 99 York Street SYDNEY NSW 2000
Organiser: Jane Wang 0430 271 983