FOCUS ADVANCED TOASTMASTERS CLUB SPEECHCRAFT COURSE
Roseville Memorial Club, 64 Pacific Highway, Roseville (Venue details click here)
CommencES THURSDAY November 2, 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Do you want to overcome public speaking nerves to improve your career and communicate with confidence?
Join the Speechcraft for Business Course in November at Focus Advanced Toastmasters Club in Roseville. You will learn how to:
- Create effective speeches for business and personal events
- Answer questions and speak confidently off-the-cuff
- Deliver effective evaluations
- Conduct productive meetings
- Deliver speeches with appropriate body language and vocal expression
- Communicate with confidence and much more!
Speechcraft for Business is a 5-week public speaking course for business people like you who want to learn how to speak up confidently and present their ideas clearly and effectively.
The course is conducted by members of the Focus Advanced Toastmasters Club.
Dates: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, & 30th Nov 2017
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Place: Roseville Memorial Club
64 Pacific Highway, Roseville
Price: Only $350
Speechcraft for Business Course includes:
- 5 weekly training sessions
- Manuals and workbooks
- Expert coaching from Advanced Toastmasters
- Friendly, supportive, enthusiastic learning environment
- Certificate of Achievement